BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HELP! WE ARE OVER RUN...

by Thomas the Train. On Saturday, we purchased a Thomas the Train toddler bed for Brandon. As we prepare for adding two more toddlers, we are now anxiously engaged in acquiring items that will be needed for their comfort and enjoyment. We know Brandon adores Thomas the Train and when I saw the bed on Craigslist, I couldn’t resist.

Sure enough, he was happy as could be and has actually been sleeping in his own bed every night instead of getting in with Amornthep (they share a room), but I know it won’t last long, In the meantime, Amornthep can get some rest.

Today, we won the lottery. A colleague where Phil works up on base gave him two HUGE bins of Thomas the Train items. Everywhere I go, I’m stepping on Thomas and friends. But, the kids are having a blast without fighting, screaming or complaining so it is worth it. A friend told me that one car can be up to $20. We have about 10 cars each of each character….characters I didn’t even know existed. We have tracks of all kinds, houses, garages, planes, automobiles, Cranky, etc. I’m overwhelmed, but so is Brandon. It’s like Christmas.

But, the great thing is it is something he and our two new additions will enjoy. Plenty to keep them busy for hours…that alone is priceless!!
 

0 comments: