BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 28, 2011

YEAH - LOAs Arrived

They are finally here. On Wednesday, October 26, I received that all important email stating they were FINALLY here. I sent them on to USCIS, but of course, they emailed back stating they are missing Joshua's Medical Examination report. They have all the other medicals except the first page. I emailed my agency and they need to contact their representative in China. UUGGHHH - I waited so long just to run in to this problem. However, I did contact Senator Cantwell's office and they are working on helping me expedite it through the NVC and U.S. Embassy in Guangzhou. So, wish us luck that everything will be expedited from here on out. Unfortunately, the LSCs will not be sent to the NVC until Monday. Nothing is ever easy. I did get the originals today and mailed them back to my agency.

On a more serious note, I'm actually sitting in the airport as I write this awaiting a flight to go to my dieing father's bedside. Unfortunately, the flight that I was originally suppose to be on hours ago had a mechanical error so 7 hours of waiting in the airport for a 10 PM flight, arriving 10 AM at my destination. I pray he will hold on long enough for me to say goodbye. Yes, it is a bittersweet experience as we are yet closer to bringing home our children, yet bitter in having to say goodbye to one of the greatest men that has ever walked this earth. He is an amazing man and will be greatly missed!!

1 comments:

Zitting Zoo said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you. i pray you make it in time to say goodbye to your dad-we love you