BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I-800A APPROVAL RECEIVED

Yesterday, after we left the temple, Phil’s mom and Ernie took the kids home and we went to the Homeland Security office in Seattle to get our fingerprints done. We thought for sure we would have to wait a long time, but we were in and out in less than an hour. We were VERY pleased. We then went on base and had all our dossier documents notarized and mailed everything to our agency, AAI.

Today, I received I-800A Approval via email. GLORY DAY! I sent this to Ky at AAI and hopefully she will get our dossier paperwork mailed off for authentication very soon. If all goes well, my hope is that we will have our dossier to China no later then the end of this month. Please keep us in your prayers that everything continues to move quickly so we can bring these little ones home.

0 comments: